Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little something for your taste buds....

So lately I've been really busy at home trying to "vamp up" my resume and prepare myself for another job... not as fun and creative as this one ;}  Saying that.... I've been so overwhelmed that I haven't managed to do any craft.... grr...   Anyway... I will try at least this week to play...seems I've volunteered myself to do a demo for 10 people at a BC fundraiser on May 2nd..ek!  And so far... I have nothing prepared.  

Anyway... Here's a scrapbook recipe page I did using all/most of the SAB freebies.   A lovely friend of mine had her baby shower a few weekends back and we presented them with a lovely scrapbook full of recipes everyone has committed to prepare when the little guy arrives in late May.

I used SAB stamps, ribbon & paper, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone brad, Filigree designer brads, Snail, 2Way Glue Pen, Stampin Glitter Supernova Chocolate & Aqua, Scalloped Circle Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet & finally the Stampin Emboss White powder with the Craft Whisper White Ink.
Cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment