Thursday, April 16, 2009

A little something I whipped up...

Yesterday I had to whip this card up within half an hour seems I was heading out to dinner with some soccer buddies. Anyway... I quickly used my online inspiration web site SCS....and whipped this little card together. It was for our old soccer coach and his missus... I'm quite proud of myself really seems I've been playing but not producing anything lately. It seems I need a pressure of something ;} Stamp Girl Stamp!



Stamp: Fun & Fast Note Set
Used : SAB papers & Ribbon, barely banana, kraft & whisper white cardstock, green rhinestone brads, on board batch of blooms with heat & stick powder & dazzling diamonds emboss glitter, blender pen & pastels, snail & SU dimensionals.

Enjoy!! a first of many hopefully!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment