Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy weekend...

So... I'm very proud of myself for 2 things this weekend, firstly I went and did my first demo this past weekend for a fellow SU demonstrators fundraiser " Crop for the Cure". What a day!! How many scrapbookers can you fit in a room? I kept telling the ladies that no matter how much table space they give you it's never enough...plus you always briny way too much...just incase ;} Anyway.....I met some wonderful ladies all willing to guide me & most importantly help me enjoy my SU! experience. It seems I'm all about the pretty...and not worried about my costs...ek!! I suppose I'd better work on that. I was a little nervous....but I had a good turnout... I had 6 people sign up and take my little demo/class...seems it was a scrapbooking event I based my class on creating 2 pages using the Simply Scrappin Kit 'Best Ever'. I LOVE these kits seems they give you enough paper & loads of stickers to complete a event. I've always found I've never had enough accent stickers for my scrapbook pages :} That's just me though... People who know me...know I love glitter & stickers....and I suppose fancy papers comes in a close 3rd place. Anyhow... below is my pages... I based the theme on birthdays seems everyone has a birthday.....plus my little gal turned 1 a few months back so I wanted to start scrapbooking that....infact I've only done her first birthday....now I'm trying to work on my baby shower onwards.... heheeheh.. a little behind.

Secondly... I'm proud of myself for doing the KWerner's challenge last week. It seems it's created a little bit of traffic on my blog....even from my good ole homeland UK!!!... until then I know I only had one viewer (J) ;} Now I seem to have people popping by to see my creations...Hmm... now the pressure is on... it's quite exciting really. I know I cruise the entries aswell... Anyhow... Gotta go and get the babe... she's awoken from her beauty sleep...and if she's left too long she's not very beautiful ;} Awckkk!!! Schhhh!!! Nooooo... she is cute....eh? I'll post a new piccie soon ;}.



No comments:

Post a Comment