Monday, May 18, 2009

My box of delights ;}

So here's my little box of delights that I've been working on... I found out how to make these on KWerners Site... The funny thing is ... I had been working on another box for ages....and then this one came to the rescue. I thinking of using it for my WOW Swap at the end of the month... different DSP's & colours. Hmm... Now I just need to churn out another 39boxes !!!!





Before this one.. I created this one... Pretty...but a pain to make.



Stamp Set: One of a Kind
Paper: Old DSP from last year - CS Real Red
Ink: Versamark, Real Red, Ballet Blue
Supplies: Ballet Blue 1/2 striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Filgree Brad, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals, Big Shot Daisies Die Cut, Oval Punch, Oval Scalloped Punch

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment