Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great way to organise...

Hi fellow stampers/demos,
I found this website while cruising my favourite ladies site (Mary Fish)....and thought it was a great thing to share...Cardstock Colour Swatch This is a great way to check which cardstock works well with others quickly... looks like my new printer I got for my birthday will be busy tonight ;}

Ok... I'm going to go now & get creative....it's been sooo long....plus I have a B-day card to do for Thursday... watch this space soon!!!!

Cheers


PS: Thanks Jo for the comment below... your one of my first people to comment... it made my day ;} plus... your british

2 comments:

  1. You'll think I'm stalking you now Sue! lol Thanks for the pointer to Mary Fish. I've downloaded the swatch templates....if only my printer had some ink now! It's a great idea and something my Stampers 8 ladies will appreciate too.

    Take care

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Jo :} not a stalker... just a fellow card-making brit... love it! Stampers 8... I've got to get my act together & form clubs. I'm just nervous...

    ReplyDelete