Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Across Canada Card Share...Melon Mambo

So... I've been slaving away the last few nights working on an across Canada Stampin Up! New In Colours Card Share. Anyway I decided to be a little ambitious... so... I entered for 2 spots which in turn meant I needed to create 2 card fronts - one in Melon Mambo & the other in Bermuda Bay - in total 62 card fronts!!!!!.

You would think this would be easy....but ...as some of you know... I over think things :)... I always want to show simple/sleek cards/designs.. but not too simple. Anyway... I've been a machine the last few nights... Here is the photo of my melon mambo cards all 31 cards completed!!!..


You can't see from the photo...but the elephant has a little glitter on his ear... I couldn't resist!!!! ;}


Stamps: Circle Circus & Nursery Necessities
CS: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Craft White
Extras: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2way glue, Stampin Dimensionals, Glue dots, Circle Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay Ribbon

Now onto finishing off the bermuda bay cards... I have about 10 more days left, before they have to be in Vancouver (the other side of Canada to me) I'd better get moving... wish me luck!!!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment