Friday, August 28, 2009

Some of my creations..

So... in my madness... I have had some fun creating cards over the last few weeks...Here's what I came up with..


This card was made for a Card Swap... but I decided I didn't like it enough to send it out to other SU! demonstrators. It's actually quite intimidating sometimes.. because this SU! thing is new to me and there are tons & I mean tons of ladies out there that are extremely talented.



This one above was again... another attempt at a card swap.. Liked the design but I was worried it was too simple ;} I like simple!


This was my final submission for the Bermuda Bay colour Swap. I did a baby wipe technique which turned out beautiful with all the new In Colours!



Lastly this little guy was made at my dear friend Jo-Ann's house, I was around last week for a stamp & yap and seems I needed to make a Christmas Swap card for my upline's demo night this is what I handed in. It uses a new stamp from the new Holiday Mini catty (contact me if you want a catty) I also used the new shimmer paint..you only need a little... and once again.. a sprinkle of glitter to finish it off 'Sue Style'.

Let me know what you think.. I need feedback people!! :}
Ok.. going to get off the Mac... and hit my craft table again. I have another swap deadline in a few weeks & I also have to plan my Open House event.... ek!!!! nervous....

Cheers

PS: Oh! I forgot to tell you that just the other day Eryn managed to get "into my glitter" which in turn covered me with glitter... we were the glitter girls for the night - turquoise blue sparkles everywhere.... LOL!! If only my camera was nearby :{

No comments:

Post a Comment