Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Guest Blogger!

I've got so many things to post this week, I've been busy the last few days getting creative for my Open House next week. I'm a little nervous seems I've never done a Open House before infact I haven't done anything to promote SU! stuff since I signed up in Feb09. Hmm...I suppose you could call my blog an active sales forum... but I just set it up so I could spam my friends across the globe my crafty creations :). The only sales I've made are from 3 people who love the product just as much as I do :)

So.. this leads me onto my guest blogger.... My friend Jen & I got together last week & decided to make a few cards in prep for my open house... Jen just sent me this photos of her finished product. It's cool to see how she finished them...seems mine has a 'tad' more glitter applied ;} Jen's all about the paper & the pretty... whereas' I need glitter, jewels & ribbons :} to make it pretty ;}

Check them out..!!



Thanks Jen!! See you next week ;]

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment