Monday, October 5, 2009

Here's something I did earlier...

Sorry I've been a little out of the blogging for a while... I've been trying to create more than publish... it is very easy to get so lost in the blogging world. Infact I have signed up to some of my fav blogs and so far I'm over 1000 to read...ek!

What have I been doing? Well...last week I attended my uplines Shoebox Swap.. plus a participated in a local Christmas Mini Swap. I've taken some photos and I will post some of my favourites. In the meantime... here's one I did earlier :)

I used the Petal Pizzazz set...Can you see i even prettied up the envelope :} I used the baby wipe technique...it's a pretty cool technique and one I use often. It blends all the colours together on one stamp...this means it'll never be the same. The DSPaper is from an old pack I was given as a reward at a Su evening.... I couldn't resist it seems I like anything with polka dots ;}



Check back tomorrow for my new card-making classes for Oct & Nov & plus I figured I would give you a sneak peak on a baby shower card I made last night.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment