Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sneak Peak!.....And Autumn Days....love them!

Here's a Sneak Peak of a class that I will be holding in November - come and make this lovely mini scrapbook & 6 cards - Contact me for more information. BTW..I got the instructions from fellow SU! brit Jenny check out her blog here.



I love Autumn... it's one of my favourite times of the year.... Christmas is my absolute favourite time (duh!) but I would say Autumn comes in a close second place. I love the changing of the leaves... I love the rich colours everywhere... and for some reason it's the start of my tea drinking. Yup! I'm the type of Brit that only drinks tea in the autumn/winter... I don't drink it in the summer or spring. Along with a good cup of Yorkshire Tea is a Walkers piece of shortbread.... Yum! Yum! Can you tell I'm sitting here typing my blog out with a tea & shortbread. Hehehe...

Anyway... back to cards...last week I was very busy socially...I did manage to do a few creative things... but I can't post them yet seems I have to take photos of them. I did however take lots of photos of my little one frolicking in the leaves at my parents house...she's pretty cute eh?. The funny thing is, as you can see from one of the photos.. she doesn't like touching grass, gravel or leaves ;} I hear it's a common kid thing... Did anyone else experience this??? Please, please leave me a comment...


Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hey gal, thanks for the shout out. It was *so* great meeting you (all) in person. So cool to meet folks you read - in person! Your photos of sweet Eryn are delightful - too darling!

    Chat with you soon, Kiy

    ReplyDelete