Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday Gift Giving Guide & Promotion

Do you remember when you were a child and you started slowly preparing your list for Santa... Well.. you can still do it now. I know I do... I have an continual "I wish" list...just like my dad :}

Anyway... seems we're counting down to the Holiday Season - Stampin Up! have offered a new promotion. What's the deal?
When you order $65 between Nov 1 - Jan 4th any of their products included in the Gift giving guide below you will get a FREE Decor Elements worth ($22.95 or less). What's a Decor Element I hear you ask? Check out the catty here or on my side bar on the left hand side of my blog.

Need help picking out a gift for your crafty wife, friend or neighbour? This should help....The Holiday Gift Giving guide has sections for kids, teens, neighbours, along with that special scrapbooker in your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment