Monday, January 11, 2010

A little bit of sparkle..

Just a quickie post. As I mentioned in my previous post... I've started working on my 2yr olds baby album. I wanted the opening page to display my daughter's full name seems we took some time deciding on it... (btw..I blurred out her surname just incase some weirdo wants to steal her name or something ;})...

How did I do it? Well...I inked some clear versamark ink over the SU! chipboard letters, I then sprinkled some heat 'n' stick powder over each letter... and then I used the heat emboss gun over them until they turned a little darker. I then quickly sprinkled some glitter (Old Olive, Pink & Dazzling Diamonds) over them and then tapped off the excess and then re-heated them until you see the glitter firm up. This was a messy job ;} so make sure you have wet wipes on hand seems the glitter can get everywhere!!! trust me!..I had glitter on me for days...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment