Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a month!!!

So... I've been a slacker the last month on my blog... partly because I was busy with card classes and Christmas shopping...plus planning a 2yr old party on Jan 2nd!! Yes... she's now 2!!! I was also trying to re-focus my energy on scrapbooking. You see... I love to craft... and I originally signed up to SU! because I loved their products and I love the discounts :)... but I thought becoming a demo would help me scrapbook more. But.. I sadly got caught up in the excitement, meetings, forums, blogs...etc that I haven't actually touched my daughters baby album since I signed up Feb09 :{
So... I decided just before Christmas that I was going to re-focus my energy on scrapbooking. I love scrapbooks because there made by me for me.. and my other loves - family, photography & fun. It's been sooo nice diggin out all my scrapbook stuff. I must admit most of the stuff I use to scrapbook is not SU! because I brought alot of my supplies/papers/albums before I joined SU! so... I will try and show you sneak peaks of the album...but due to our new SU! agreement I can't tell you where I brought the items from. I must admit.. I have a loads of tools/papers/stickers etc so I probably wouldn't remember anyway. Especially my sticker albums...ekkkk!!!! Hello! My name is Susan and I am a stickeraholic and I've been this way since I was 8... hehehe... I'll have to take a photo of all my sticker albums and my organising tips for those too ;} Hmm... Did I tell you about the two whole nights I spent organising my stickers while my hubby was outta town...ahh!! bliss! Boy, oh boy!.. I had fun. My hubby thinks it's funny seems I've very hostile & frugal about using my stickers on cards or pages. It's normally the last thing I commit to on a page. I'm seeing a therapist for it!!! hehhe.. trust me..

Anyway... I'll try and post a few times a month...but for now.. here's what Santa (or should I say my mum) got me for Christmas. I think my little gal is just as happy as me ;}



Sadly this organisation shelf has to be painted dark brown seems it only comes in white and it'll stick out like a sore thumb in my family room. Once it's up I'll post new photos along with some organisation updates/finds.

Ciao for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment