Thursday, February 25, 2010

Turning 1!

Happy 1 Year!!! I'm guessing my blog has been around for a year now seems I signed up to Stampin Up! just over a year ago. So I figured the title was appropriate for 2 reasons. One for blog anniversary and secondly because my little girl Eryn was invited to her playdate buddy's 1 year old party this past weekend. I was excited to go.... I even made the b-day card in advance... but sadly on the morning of the party I had to sit in a Doctors office :{ The upside was seeing my hubby take his little gal in her party dress to the party... How cute is that?

Isn't she cute!! I couldn't get her to sit still for a good photo ;} ahwell... such is life with kids & animals eh?



Here's the card I made for the 1 year old party! so girlie eh? brown & pink!!!!


Can you see the sparkly glitter...and the Stampin Dimensionals I used for the mane! ;P


Don't forget to decorate the inside of the card... I also did the envelope but forgot to take a photo of it..


That's all now..
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment