Monday, April 26, 2010

Class Coming Soon... Tropical Party with me!

So last week was busy.. I was preparing for a kids consignment sale so I was up to my eye balls in baby clothes/items. What! I hear your say... no more cuties like Eryn ;} No, No...We haven't decided on stopping on 1...but we're in limbo at the moment... and seems I have loads of generous friends & family I had way too much stuff. I know what people mean when they say babies can take over the house... and seems I'm a little OCD in regards to keeping the house clutter free I finally decided to sell some stuff that I wasn't so keen on. Anyway... the long & the short of it... I didn't craft much last week. I did order tons of photos over the weekend..seems I have a scrapbook fundraiser to attend this weekend (as mentioned in the blog below). I've done a few pages...and I'm hoping to finish 'tweaking' them tonight... and hopefully I can post the photos within the next few days :} so watch this space.

Talking of scrapbooking fun!.... May is National Scrapbooking Month. Personally I think this is another Hallmark Holiday but I'm not complaining... any excuse to scrapbook is ok with me ;} I'm planning on doing 4 pages for an upcoming class that I'm planning on hosting at the end of May.

Class: Tropical Party Scrapbooking Pages - Come make four 12x12 pages
Date: Thursday May 27th or Friday May 28th
Time: 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Cost: $15
or class fee free with a min $35 order.

Here's a sneak peak of the new pretty papers that we will be using...



Email me now and book your spot... only 5 spots available per night!!!! more sneak peaks coming soon.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment