Friday, April 30, 2010

I Heart You!

So I've been working on a few scrapbook pages over the last few weeks. I've been finding it a little hard to limit myself to only SU! supplies. The only reason for this is because I have been an avid scrapbooker for many years... and that means I have tons and I mean tons of stickers, punches or stamp sets to help complete my pages. Anyway... I managed to complete a few... here's a few I whipped up this week! Just in time for National Scrapbooking Month!

This time I decided to use the Simply Scrapping kit 'Love Sparkles' for a few cute pages ;}

Did you notice I used the Big Shot to cut out the letters/title and then I ran the letters through the Big Shot again with the polka dot embossing folder.

SU! Supplies: Love Sparkles Simply Scrapping Kit, Big Shot Simple Letters Alphabet, Polka Dot embossing folder, Chocolate Chip Writer
SU! Colours: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment