Monday, April 12, 2010

Organised Photo Art...with a sprinkle of Decor Elements

I just thought I would share this with you...
Recently a new customer of mine Julie attended a class, she has already decided she wanted to organise her family photos and finish it with a lovely Decor Element saying. The question was do I put it on the wall or the photo-matting? Julie ended up putting it on the wall..Isn't it lovely?

Wow! don't you just love it.... such a simple idea... Why don't you do this with your precious photos!! it can be family, vacations, passions...even obscure photos you've taken over the years. I just love how using your own photos can create beautiful wall art... and to finish it off... a little Decor Element saying. Hmm.. now I need to do something like this..


Cheers

PS: Julie gave permission for me to post these photos on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment