Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!

Since moving to Canada in 1997 I celebrate Mothers Day on a different day now. I think in the UK they celebrate it in March... and in Canada/North America we celebrated it today in May. As usual I was tasked to make 2 Mothers Day cards... Here's one of them... the other is similar just different ribbon. I hope both the mums like them... it took a few hours to create seems I was 'playing' with the colours and the new Big Shot die from Stampin Up! Tropical Party. Don't you just loooove the colours.... it's crazy to believe but today it started to snow again :{ Hopefully the card will make you feel warmer ;}

Do you see the glitter?


I also used the new stamp set Tropical Party - contact me if you would like to purchase it. It's quite a versatile stamp set seems it can be used for summer parties, vacations and even Mothers Day cards.


SU! Stamp Set: Tropical Party
SU! Colours CS: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red & Whisper White
SU! Colours Ink : Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Versamark and Old Olive
Other SU! Items: Polka Dot Embossing folder, Tropical Party BS Die, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Oval punch, Oval scalloped Punch, Filgree Brad and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

Oh! and there is more to come... I have a birthday card to post, a wedding card that's nearly done... and all of my scrapbook pages I've created - ten!!. Some are going to used for my scrapbook class at the end of the month. Sign up now!!! You'll love it!!!! I do ;}

Cheers

PS: I've got to get a better photo set-up... the light is killing the colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment