Monday, May 3, 2010

Scrapbooking Fun, Birthday Fun

I had a busy weekend this weekend.. I attended the annual Breast Cancer All Day Scrapbook event on Saturday. I prepped weeks in advance to make sure I could finish pages (mapped my pages, ordered prints). You see...It seems every-time I attend these all day events I get distracted looking at other peoples pages, shopping and I never manage to get any pages done :{ this time was different. I managed to get 6 pages completed... and 2 pages created... I just need to add the photos. I'll take photos shortly to let you see the finished look. The only downside is not everything I used is SU! seems I had brought all the scrapbook stuff before I became a demo. Anyway... I'll post them soon... hopefully in better light.

On Sunday I spent the day out in the countryside of Constance Bay attending a 2yr old's birthday party. Here's the card I made for little Samuel ;} Cute huh! I CASED this from a demo... she had used pastels... I went for the bright bold colours...


Did you see the spots on the present is a little raised... I did that using Stampin Up! Crystal Effects.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment