Monday, June 14, 2010

The Power of pretty paper....

I had a friend who attended my scrapbook event yesterday afternoon that couldn't really see herself using the tropical party papers and flowers. So... I told her to attend anyway and I would switch out the paper to something else. Well...after some digging thru my retired paper stock on the weekend i found one of my favourite paper packs...Parisan Breeze. Check out what we did below...it was the same sketch/page map...just different papers. WOW!! Love it..!!... that's what i call the power of pretty paper!!




Some people are paper addicts... I love paper... but my biggest weakness is stickers ;} I'll have to take a photo of my bulging Crop In Style Binders full!!!! You'll laugh... it's a sad, sad addiction... is there any other sticker addicts out there reading my blog! LMK!..I'd like to know I'm not alone.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment