Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

Today is the new cattys 'go live' day!! Check out the links on the sidebar. Hmmm...me thinks today my cc will do some damage! :} I did decide instead of going crazy I would tag up my catty and only allow myself 5-10 things.. Wow! is it hard... I normally just focus on the accessories..but this year I'm drawn to the stamps too. So... what's my plan of action? I'm going to try and order a new Christmas stamp set plus a new Birthday one, plus new paper and maybe some more bling!! Hopefully it'll be something refreshing for my card class I'm preparing for in Sept. Wanna attend... contact me.

Anyway... check out this page that was given to me in the swap from last weekend!! Very appropriate seems it's Canada Day!


Sorry for the yellow tinge in the photo... the battery on my camera was dying at the time :{

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment