Monday, September 13, 2010

More cards I've been working on...

As promised... here is some more cards I've made over the last few weekends... These 2 are similar to ones I've done on my blog..just slightly 'tweaked'. I decided on the weekend that some of my favourite creations I've always managed to give them away as b-day cards to friends & family. So my samples in the last 6mths have not changed. So.. I CASED my own cards and improved them slightly ;} Whatta think?

On this card I added the new texture plate on the main cardstock (Marina mist) plus I used my new spritzer tool ...I love it!!!!

This one is similar to the card I gave my mum back in June... slightly different..

Do you like my new punch? It's not really a new one...just one that's been 'edited' I like how it works/mattes with the slot punch..


Gotta go now... I'm still tired from last nights late night... ciao!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment