Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance lists are here...

June 1st is when SU! post their future retired items from the 2010-11 catty..... see below for the lists... contact me if want to order anything ASAP! while supplies last...






What's been going on with me? Well... I'm in the last few weeks of my pregnancy... hoping the little guy will be showing up within the next 3-4weeks... even though I technically have 7wks left (40 weeks). The countdown begins...

Being creative? Last night was the first time I've sat at my craft table in a while... I decided to make my mum's birthday card. I'm sure she'll like it... :) I like it. I just hope I remember to take a photo of it so I can post it here in the next little while.
Hmm... Lately all I can manage to do is go to work & sleep... I'm surprised I'm up this late blogging :) I totally promise that by end of July/ August i'll get back to my usual blogging/crafting. It's so hard working full-time and trying to craft at the same time. I thankfully finish work at the end of June...if I last that long ;). I'm already swollen all over and not getting more than 2hrs of sleep at a time. Talking of sleep... I think it's time for me to go to bed...

BTW... here's a picture of something I did at my Spring fling class.... simple, fresh & really easy!!! I did an array of colours/animals.... great cards for kiddies birthdays!


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment