Saturday, July 2, 2011

Here's one I did earlier...

So... the countdown is on... I have 2wks left before my little guy arrives!!!! I went to see the High Risk Dr again the other day and he said he won't let me go past 38wks... I'm now 36wks 5days... Whooo!!! Did I tell you i'm not that patient? I'm not... :( I can't wait to meet this little guy... In the meantime... I should probably finish off my house cleaning/carpets & purging I've managed to do over the last few months! Not long now...

OK...Seems today is Canada Day I figured I would post a Thanks! card I made for my aunt/friend Julie in Northern Ireland. You see...since my daughter was born 3yrs ago, my aunt Julie has been sending me her lovely hand-me-downs from her 2 girls K-J & Emma... and unlike 'some' people I know ;) I'm not a snob!! I love hand-me-downs :P So as a token of my appreciation I made Julie a card and then when my mum was visiting the UK the other week i got her to pick me up a Gift Card from NEXT ( her fav shop) to say "Thanks"!!!!

Check out the card.... I 'kinda' CASED it from Kim Werner's blog ages ago! with a slight twist....

Early Expresso & Melon Mambo!!

Don't you just love those liquid pearls!!!

The stamp, cardstock, ribbon and inks are all SU! supplies... contact me if you want to place an order in the new catty that went live today!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment