Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Simple CTMH Hopscotch Layout

So... since I received my new demo kit a few weeks ago I have been super excited to 'play' with the new Hopscotch paper.   I just love, love, love this colour combo... Don't you?
This layout is a simple one... I just wanted to show off both sides of the beautiful paper....
In the past  I used to scrapbook pages with the photos I wanted to use first.  But I recently realised that I was getting annoyed I was never using my recent papers seems I was working on photos in age order for my kids.  Now I like the freedom of picking up a pretty paper set and using a sketch or Pinterest page I like and then finding the photos afterwards.   Plus I have started to use the CTMH 13x13 resealable bags to store the papers, stickers, embellishments & photos together.


I used a simple sketch I found in the Scrapbook & Cards today magazine - it's a great place to get some inspiration when your mind is fuzzy.


Sparkly puffies... I'm a sucker for anything with glitter..


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Colonial White CS, Glacier CS, Hopscotch
Stamps:  Hopscotch Scrapbooking Workshop Stamp set D1638
Inks:  Glacier, Smoothie
Embellishment:  Stuck on You Puffies, Hopscotch Assortment Flair & Complements Stickers
Other:  3D foam tape, Spray Pen with Smoothie re-inker




No comments:

Post a Comment