Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mosaic Hopscotch Single Layout

It's been a while since I posted something to my blog/facebook... Why? Well... I managed to get a last minute vacation to get away from this winter wonderland..... Supposedly I picked a great week to get out of town seems Ottawa has had the longest & coldest February in 50+yrs (-25 with the windchill making it -34 and colder overnight........brrrr!!!)   So....before I left for the sun I managed to create a few pages using my favourite paper pack at the moment... Hopscotch.  Over the next few blog posts I will be sharing with you my creativity with this fun paper combo....

Here is my first page that I created at the end of January when I attended a Crop in Kars.   For this single layout I used a sketch so I could scrap outside my comfort zone.  I don't do a lot of single pages... it seems to limit me to one photo or lots of small ones...and if you know me... I take a lot of photos ;)


I love this Dr Seuss saying.... 
Today you are you,
That is truer than true.
there is no one alive
who is youer than you!!


I am surprised I use this Flaxen colour as the base colour for my layout... I think it turned out nice... plus the few touches of sparkle from the sequins and the glitter paper... love, love, love! how this turned out.



And finally a photo of my little cutie....I can't believe this was over 6yrs ago!


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Flaxen & Glacier CS, Hopscotch Paper Packet, Picture My Life Hopscotch Scrapbooking Program cards (4x6, 3x4), Black & Grey Glitter Paper
Embellishment:  Hopscotch Assortment Flair & 
Other:  3D foam tape, Liquid Glass, Mosaic Punch (SU), Sequins

Order now while supplies last!


Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment