Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Creative Catch-up! Masculine Card

Where have I been I hear you say???   Well...back at the end of March I started back at work...... even though I've still been creating... it's not been as consistent as I'd like....So......posting to my blog had fallen off my to do list.   I decided to take this week off work and just organize and get creative for the week.   Hopefully I can catch up with my blog and entice you to craft with me..... CTMH has some cute product coming out soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In April was my hubby's birthday so I whipped together a card...I used this card as my inspiration.
I always find masculine cards hard to do seems I own a lot of girly stamps....I brought this Robot stamp set just before it retired last year.... I love ROBOTS!!!


Can you see that I heat embossed the Robot first... I just love embossing cards...it just gives it a professional finish.  



I hand cut the red flags...




Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  White Daisy CS, Cranberry CS 1272
Stamps: Robot Family C1583 (retired)
Embellishment:  Bitty Sparkles Z1263, Versamark Ink Z891, Heat gun Z555, Warm Grey Blender Marker Z2467 & Z2468, Carmine Blender Marker Z2448, Chevron Embossing Folder Z1925.
Other:  3D foam tape, Silver CS, Black Embossing Powder

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment