Saturday, July 25, 2015

CTMH Seaside paper - going soon...

This past weekend I met up with some local CTMH demo's to have a sneak peak of the new catty's coming out shortly.  One of the local ladies from Toronto had attended convention in Anaheim last week so she was going to be in town attending Bluesfest to see Keith Urban and wanted to share her knowledge and show us the goodies she received.   She's the lady in the glasses photobombing our CTMH family photo!!!  Crazy girls!
 Julie (Grandma), Diana (sister), Me (sister) & Dominique (Mum - Upline) 
I must say... this is the best part of being on a CTMH team... is thefriends you meet.... this weekend was no different.. I finally met people I had known from our Facebook groups...but never met in person..... what a cool bunch of gals!!!


We had around 15 ladies show up during the day at our hosts Wendy's 'beach house'.....Wendy's house was amazing and tranquil....

Infact....it inspired me to use the WOTG Seaside paper pack that I recently ordered before it's gone.  So...I challenged myself to think outside my usual box of scrapping and create a simple card.


Gold embossing!!!!!!!! you have to see it... subtle but sleek!!!



Next I'll work on a scrapbook page.... in my element  :)


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Seaside WOTG G1089 (Glacier, Colonial White)
Stamps: Happy Everything D1653, Doodled Designs A1170
Embellishment:  Flaxen thick twine, Aqua Dots Z1853, Gold Embossing Powder Z2066, Versamark Ink Z891, Heat gun Z555, Glacier Ink Z2641
Other:  3D foam tape


Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment