Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Happy Scrappin Hearts Challenge

I have been working on some upcoming cards for a card buffet & scrapbooking class for November.    Firstly our CTMH upline Denise has set us a challenge each month to help build our business and share the love for CTMH... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


The first challenge for August was to purchase a Instalife album...next we had to post a few pictures of us working our business and prepping for our classes/events.

Look at those inks... those are one of my favourite colour palettes... Glacier, Peacock, Whisper, Slate....I wonder what I could do with those colours???

I soooooooo love Georgie!!!!   Infact I love it so much I took part in a CTMH demo swap... each demo picked one of the new paper line and created a 2page layout & 3 cards..I'll post more shortly!!!

Using a small album is definitely a challenge for me.. I love working on 12x12. space..  3x3 is crazy small....  good thing I have my Canon Selphy Printer to print off my photos and shrink them.


More to come in October... watch this space!!!
Happy Scrapping!!!!


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment