Sunday, January 10, 2016

Christmas White Pines - Crop challenge

While I was at the CTMH event back in November I was challenged at the crop to use some items provided in the CTMH goodie bag to make a layout.   I normally don't take part in these type of challenges because I usually have a goal to getting pages done that I have prepared for the crop time/event.   In this case I did not bring much seem I was teaching my class.

So... challenge accepted....
In the goodie bag was 2 PML cards... the gift & the merry christmas card.
At first when the PML cards were incorporated with CTMH I was hesitate to use them.   But now I just love the way the PML cards can act as a semi-title.  


I decided to add some texture to this layout... I just love how the embossing folder gives the layout some depth... using a sanding block I think it makes it look like a woolly sweater :)

As you will probably notice... I rarely stamp on my scrapbook layouts... as I'm so worried about messing it up.  There is always 'Bling' though... it's a given for me... 

In the centre of the layout is the Gold Fundamental Assortments heart (Z3105).

Just a sprinkle of Gold Embossing powder to give it a little more 'bling' to the page.

Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  White Pines Paper, Colonial White, Chocolate, Cranberry, Fern Cardstock, PML White Pines Z3176
Stamps: Handwritten Print E1030
Embellishment: Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder Z2066,  Versamark Z891, Gold Fundamental Assortments Z3105, Gold Sequins Z2012, Sanding Kit Z1294, Gold shimmer trim Z1985, Embossing folder Chervon Z1925, Red Enamel Gems Z3090
Other:  3D foam tape



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment