Thursday, January 14, 2016

I {heart} Charlotte - 1 Page Layout #2

I warned you that you might get sick of me & this paper packet....  here is my second 1 page layout.    I created this one first & managed to use my favourite chipboard pieces in one page.


I love this close up of this chipboard... plus I love the paper underneath it... but sadly CTMH only used the pattern on the small journal page.. I'm sure it would of made a full wonderful sheet of 12x12.


This colour combo is just amazing... coral orange & grey & black just work well together...the coral/sorbet is defiantly a 'in' colour of Summer 2015 for me.


I also have a love for anything with polka dots... it's sooooooo me.


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Charlotte Paper X7205B, White Daisy, Slate Cardstock
Embellishments: Charlotte Complements X7205C, Black & Gold Ribbon Z3197
Other:  3D foam tape, glue dots



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment