Monday, January 11, 2016

I {heart} Charlotte - Double layout #1

Let's try this post again.  I posted this blog post yesterday & saved it to post... somehow I managed to delete the whole post :( I wanted to cry... but instead I quit & went to bed early.
-----------------------------------------------

I have fallen in love with this paper packet CHARLOTTE.  I love the colour combos of Black, Slate Grey & Sorbet..plus a touch of gold.


I used this layout from Pinterest as a starting point and then changed it up a little to match the embellishments I had on hand.


I decided that this page needed some 'sparkle' so I pulled out the gold glitter paper and went searching for a icon to use from one of the CTMH cricut cartridges.  I think this flower works well with this modern flower layout....

I cut the flower in black first as a solid... then the matching silhouette in the gold glitter paper.

I just love the Charlotte Complements pack - it comes with stickers & chipboard die cuts with some beautiful gold foil accents.


Included in the Charlotte paper packet is one sheet with double sided journaling cards...great for sub-titles on a page layout... 
These photos don't do it justice... order your paper packet through me today & you won't be disappointed.


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Charlotte Paper X7205B, White Daisy, Slate, Black Cardstock
Cricut: Artistry (flower pg11)
Embellishments: Charlotte Complements X7205C, Gold Treasured Puffies Z3203 , Gold Glitter paper Z3076
Other:  3D foam tape, glue dots
Below is the Charlotte Workshop Your Way scrapbooking kit - it includes Charlotte paper packet, Complements, Black & Gold Ribbon, Gold Treasured Puffies & Cardstock sheets for Cdn $32.25


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment