Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I {heart} Charlotte - Single layout #1


Doing single page layouts are usually not my 'thing'... I generally have a million photos and just picking one photo is really hard for me.   So how did this layout come around?  Well...lately I have started to pick a layout/sketch from Pinterest & just worked with it.   It's surprising how far I get with this plan.  In the past I have always created from the photos out... but I'm finding this way a lot faster and easier when I want to create something...just cuz.  So...I started with a sheet of black cardstock & then trimmed the flower patterned paper from the Charlotte pack.  After that the rest is down to the sketch....  

If you need some sketch inspiration.... just follow me on Pinterest now :)


Using pop dots or foam tape you can pop the stickers off the page, it really gives the layout a better dimension & makes them look like buttons... infact if you wanted you could use some CTMH Liquid glass on each sticker & then they will look like enamel gems.

The Charlotte Complements really sell this paper pack..... it's a "must" if you buy it.


I don't think I have made as many layouts with any CTMH paper packet as I have with Charlotte.....  the black, sorbet & slate grey colours are just magic together.  I think I will challenge myself to make a card or two with the scraps leftover... seems I still have a few.

Showing off the gold foil..

Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  Charlotte Paper X7205B, Slate, Black Cardstock
Embellishments: Charlotte Complements X7205C, Gold Treasured Puffies Z3203 
Other:  3D foam tape, glue dots





Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment