Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Last Christmas layout with White Pines paper

I created this layout using another sketch the night before my class back in November.  
I wanted to show people that sometimes you really just need to get a sketch you like and pick a paper line you love and start cutting.   It really is that simple with CTMH's paper line & matching stickers.

Can you tell I'm in Canada... with my Tim's cup... it has Tim's Steeped Tea in so that's my inner Brit coming out in me :)


My favourite embellishment .... Shimmer trim


Red Enamel gems... to add some dimension :)


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  White Pines Paper, Colonial White, Chocolate, Champagne, Cranberry Cardstock, White Pines Complements X7200B
Embellishment: red shimmer trim Z1848, Red Enamel Gems Z3090 
Other:  3D foam tape, glue dots

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment