Friday, January 8, 2016

White Pines Merry Christmas - Double page layout

This double layout was inspired to me by the CTMH paper...it reminded me of a cozy sweater so I decided to add texture to the champagne cardstock & sand the cardstock to give it a sweater like look.



A close up of the white pines complements assortment...
some on Kraft cardstock and some on clear acetate.


Love this shimmer trim & gold gems... I can't seem to get enough of them :)


To finish off the double page layout I decided to use my cricut machine.  I love what the cricut can do.. but sometimes I just forget to use it seems it's tucked away on my craft table.  After flicking through the CTMH booklets I picked this Scandinavian looking snowflake & used the font from one of the cartridges.


Supplies used are all CTMH:
Paper:  White Pines Paper, Colonial White, Chocolate, Champagne, Cranberry Cardstock, White Pines Complements X7200B
Stamps: Holly Jolly Christmas D1657
Cricut: Artistry (snowflake pg49), Artbooking (Letters)
Embellishment: Cranberry ink Z2116, Gold Fundamental Assortments Z3105, Gold Sequins Z2012, Sanding Kit Z1294, Gold shimmer trim Z1985, Embossing folder Chervon Z1925, Red Glitter Paper Z3075, Gold Bling gems Z2023
Other:  3D foam tape, glue dots

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment