Friday, June 24, 2016

Upcoming Card Class in August.....

For anyone following me you will know that I've been wanting to get my basement finished so my son can have a centre for his therapy and so I can have a craft area that looks & feels more homely rather than in the dark basement.    Thankfully this year my husband was extra awesome at work and was able to give me the go ahead to get this basement project going.   Wow!!  what a whirlwind.... It's only been 5weeks and the contractors have nearly finished...  I'll post the before and after shortly.. hopefully within the next week or so.     I will be so excited to get back down to my space to unpack all my stuff and get creating again.... I'm currently sitting in our dining room surrounded by a mess of my stuff that couldn't go in the garage.   

In the meantime I have been looking around on other blogs and CTMH demos around the world.   I came across this awesome Canadian Demo Jenny Smith out west and she created this awesome 10 cards set.   I love, love this easy card making kit... and thought I would offer a cool class when my basement is finished where you can come and make 10 cards....all you have to do is pay for the card kit & some bling... I'll provide the stamp set.....






Let me know if your interested... Class will be sometime in early August & for $20...
Cheers

Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment