Friday, September 2, 2016

Holiday Expressions Excitement!!!

Oh my!!  this is my favourite time of year... this is where I start working on Christmas related projects for endless hours at a time.   Yes.. I'm one of THOSE people that loves Christmas.  I have great memories as a kid about Christmas.   My mum used to make us feel special.. infact she still does ;)  If I had it my way.. I'd have twinkle lights and glitter all year round.  Ssssshhh!!  Don't tell the hubby!!

Here is the cover of the new Holiday Expressions...isn't it pretty!!!!
Check out the online catty here... or contact me for a catty.


OK...I have lots of things to show you... I already have a few fav's... like the new snowflake die cuts.

Anyway...I can finally show you my creations and set-up classes.... 
 Checkout the sneak peeks below....   

City Sidewalks Workshop on your way kit - 1 page layout

#1 Double page layout



#2 Double page layout

#3 Double page layout



If you want to attend this workshop on the way class - then send me an email/message to pre-order your kit for $40.

First workshop date is City Sidewalks
Thursday 6th October - 6.30 - 9.30pm
Book now... limited seats - max 6
Click on this link to order via my Online Account.




No comments:

Post a Comment