Monday, September 26, 2016

New Workshop / Layout - book early!

So this week is the start of my workshops... if you haven't booked one yet there is still room.   
There is a few dates to choose from in Sept, Oct & November ....
Check out my previous post for more information.

I've also decided to host a class where you come and put together either one or both of these beautiful layouts using the new Flower Market cartridge from CTMH.  These wonderful layouts were designed by my wonderful upline Julie and if you already have the cartridge you can buy the instructions here.   Otherwise... you can attend my workshop and I will have the whole layout cut out for you.. All you need to do is just stick & put it together.   

Fall of Thanks

 Which one is your favourite?   Mine is the Winter Wonderland... I just love the colour palette & the glitter paper


Winter Wonderland

Look at that sparkly glitter paper...and bling!!


If you are interested in joining my workshop for these layouts or would like to purchase the Cricut cartridge Flower Market... contact me for dates & more information... 
One layout kit is $15
Two layout kits is $25

No comments:

Post a Comment