Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Fusion Card Challenge - Whale Hello there!

So last night I was in a mojo funk...so I decided to do a card challenge. - Fusion Card Challenge check out the linkie on the side bar here on my blog to join in.  It's always great when you can't pick a sketch or colour palette.     
Here is my finished card..

I used Sapphire, Slate, Whisper Ink... randomly stamp on Daisy White Cardstock.
Lastly I used a small piece of the Fundamentals Enchantment paper line with the mixed alpha to give it some focus...


As usual there has to be glitter... so i used the silver glitter cardstock with the 2" circle thin let.



I also used the ShinHan Art Pens - Caribbean Blue, Marine Blue & Turquoise Blue to colour in the Whale..... and finished it off with the clear shimmer pen for some more sparkle.

Plus I added the White enamel dots to add some flare & dimension to the card.

As you can see I created my own Alphabet Paper with all my alphabet stamps.  
Check out below for the Alphabet stamp sets I used currently available in the CTMH catty..
Framework Alphabet


 Jennifer's Hand Alphabet
Marker Alphabet



No comments:

Post a Comment