Saturday, April 15, 2017

Cross Canada Blog Hop ShinHan Twin Touch Markers

Welcome to our April Blog Hop featuring the ShinHan Alcohol Markers. We have 24 colours available, plus a blending marker.


We have an amazing group of talented ladies all across Canada, and they sure would love to hear from you, so before hopping onto the next person, take a moment and leave a comment about what you loved.

If you've arrived from Sheena at Kanata Newf Papercrafts then you are in the right place!  If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, and continue from East Coast to West Coast, you can start here Michelle.
**************************************************************************************************************

So I recently purchased the ShinHan Alcohol markers from CTMH... In the past I have always used SU! Markers or Copic's so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.     Plus with the recent colouring book fad I figured I could always use more pens to colour with :)

I decided to use the SOTM from March....it didn't help that when I coloured these cute tea cups in I was drinking a cuppa tea as it was raining hard outside.    Anyway... I  choose the colours based on the Hello Lovely paper collection....it's not my usual colour palette I am drawn too...but it just screamed out to me when I was flickering through all the available paper packs.

So here is the close up of my card... no fancy shading... 


 I also used 3D Pop dots to give the card a little depth 



Some bling was needed so I figured the gold glitter gems did the trick - a nice pop!


**** Last few weeks of the Hello Lovely paper pack****

Contact me if you want to put a last minute order in.






To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.  Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Diana of Farmer Di Stamps blog.

If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog,  as she has the complete blog list.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way.

We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring creations using our favorite NEW paper collection, yes that is right, we have new paper collections coming.   So mark May 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

Cheers Sue

8 comments:

  1. Adorable tea-cups, and who better to showcase a cuppa? I love the added blingy-polka dots... Too bad CTMH doesn't do scone stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the markers have a fine tip - great for doing detailed work like on these teacups. A lovely creation Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favourite stamps this year !!!! Love your colours. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp set... So pretty Sue! And the bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great, you matched the colours prefectly, and everything is better with bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to play with that tea set, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete